Limited One Year Warranty
Your new Geek LPS/LPS4 is covered by warranty to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.This warranty covers the cost of labor and materials for any repair deemed
necessary by LH Labs Corp. Proof of purchase or a copy of the sales receipt will be required for any claim made against the warranty and are subject to the limitations and conditions outlined below.
Limitations and Conditions
This warranty is subject to the following limitations and conditions:
A) The unit will not be covered under the warranty if:
1. It has been altered or modified in any way.
2. It has been damaged due to misuse, negligence, accident or improper operation.
3. It has been subjected to water damage, or extremes of humidity or temperatures.
4. It has been purchased from an unauthorized dealer, or unauthorized repair or service has been performed.
B) For repairs and returns:
1. A request for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be made in writing or via phone to LH Labs Corp.
2. A return address and phone number must be included.
3. Returned product must be accompanied by the RMA number, a written description of the defect or issue, and a photocopy of the original
4. Customer is responsible for paying shipping charges to LH Labs Corp.
5. If the product is found to be out of warranty, the customer will be given the option to pay for the repairs or replacement, or to have the unit
returned to them.
C) Limited to original purchaser
1. This Warranty is for the sole benefit of the original purchaser of Geek LPS and shall not be transferred to a subsequent purchaser of the product.
D) Important safety instructions:
Do not use near water.
Clean only with a dry cloth.
Do not block any ventilation openings.
Do not position the unit in direct sunlight.
The LH Labs Geek LPS has been set to the voltage indicated on the back panel. It is designed to be used with the two following voltage ranges.
110VAC -120VAC 50/60 Hz or 220VAC -240VAC 50/60 Hz
Plug the Geek LPS into the correct voltage before turning on the power switch. Using the incorrect voltage will damage the Geek LPS unit and could potentially cause a fire or potential injury. Using the incorrect voltage will void the warranty.