Here are the latest software progress updates:
(1) HD music file new cache system. (So if big SD card is used inside, we can cache the index file better)
(2) Internal music player server got a better upgrade for faster sample output and more reliability
(3) We are making charging speed faster (which is software controlled), but not too fast to potentially kill the battery in short term
(4) Generated album cover art got more reliable for different formats and faster
(5) Roon support is in good progress too. Roon is updating some kernel library that we just successfully integrated into our code base.
Thanks! We'll keep you updated on the progress!
Larry, Jarek, and rest of team