Limited Warranty Statement
Your new GO2Pro is covered by warranty to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty covers the cost of labor and materials for any repair deemed necessary by LH Labs. Proof of purchase or a copy of the sales receipt will be required for any claim made against the warranty, and claims are subject to the limitations and conditions outlined below.
A) Limitations and Conditions
Geek Out Go2Pro will not be covered under warranty if:
1. It has been altered or modiﬁed in any way.
2. It has been damaged due to misuse, negligence, accident, or improper operation.
3. It has been subjected to water damage, or extremes of humidity or temperature.
4. It has been purchased from an unauthorized dealer, or unauthorized repair or service has been performed.
B) Repairs and Returns
If the product is believed to be defective, a support ticket must be opened with our Customer Happiness Team at http://support.lhlabs.com to initiate the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process.
1. An RMA number must be issued prior to return of any product.
2. A return address and phone number must be included.
3. Returned product must include the RMA number, a written description of the defect or issue, and a photocopy of the original purchase receipt.
4. The customer is responsible for paying shipping charges to LH Labs when applicable.
5. If the product is found to be out of warranty, the customer will be given the option to pay for the repairs or replacement, or to have the product returned to them.
C) Original Purchaser
This warranty is for the sole beneﬁt of the original Geek Out GO2Pro purchaser, and shall not be transferable to any subsequent purchaser of the product.