Lightspeed Revive User Manual.
Lithium-ion cells and battery packs for Lightspeed Revive may get hot, explode or ignite and cause serious injury if exposed to abuse conditions. LH Labs is not responsible if an event should occur and any damage is taken. This includes equipment damage and any physical bodily harm. Be sure to follow the safety warnings listed below:
- Do not connect the positive terminal and the negative terminal of the battery to each other with any metal object (such as wire).
- Do not carry or store battery together with necklaces, hairpins or other metal objects.
- Do not pierce the battery with nails, strike the battery with a hammer, step on the battery or otherwise subject it to strong impacts or shocks.
- Do not expose battery to water or salt water, or allow the battery to get wet.
- Do not place the battery in or near fire, on stoves or other high temperature locations.
- Do not place the battery in direct sunlight, or use or store the battery inside cars in hot weather. Doing so may cause the battery to generate heat, explode or ignite. Using the battery in this manner may also result in a loss of performance and a shortened life expectancy.
- Do not disassemble or modify the battery. The battery contains safety and protection devices, which, if damaged, may cause the battery to generate heat, explode or ignite.
Immediately discontinue use of the battery if, while using, charging or storing the battery, the battery emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any other way. Contact LH Labs at our support site if this occurs
In the event the battery leaks and the fluid gets into one’s eye, do not rub the eye. Rinse well with water and immediately seek medical care. If left untreated, the battery fluid could cause damage to the eye.
If there are any issues completing any of the steps in this document, understanding any of the concepts, with audio playback, or with the device itself, please open a support ticket through the LH Labs support page at:
A knowledge base with frequently asked questions, and online repository of setup and user guides is available at:
Thank you for purchasing our Lightspeed Revive. This user manual provides basic step-by-step instructions for setting it up your unit, Technical Specifications, and where to find support. but if you need additional help, our Customer Happiness team is at your disposal by opening a ticket with us.
- Lightspeed Revive USB re-generator
- Micro USB-B to USB A 6in adapter for charging*
- Lightspeed Warranty Statement card
- Lightspeed USB 3.0 C cable
*charging cable may not apply to campaign contributors.
To get you started using your Lightspeed Revive USB RE-generator, There are two steps involved.
- Installing the Hardware from your Mac or PC.
- Connecting your Lightspeed USB cable to your DAC
Connecting your Revive from your PC or Mac.
When connecting your Revive, connect the USB-C cable provided to the "USB-C Com Input" port found on the lower left side corner of your Lightspeed revive. (image found above). The USB-C is backwards compatible and will work for USB 2.0 and USB 3.0.
The On/Off LED will light to show the device has been enabled.
Connecting your Lightspeed Revive to your DAC.
To connect your DAC to your Lightspeed Revive, connect a USB cable to a " USB-A 3.0 Output" port found on the bottom of the Revive. (image found below)
Charging your Revive and LED Explaination.
Your Lightspeed Revive has an LED that indicates the device is enabled when it senses a connection. The Charge LED will turn red when the device has approximately 5 to 10 minutes of battery power remaining. Plug the USB-B Micro cable into the charge port to begin charging your Revive. The green LED indicates the device is under-power and it is being charged. The blue LED indicates that your Lightspeed Revive is fully charged and ready for use. You can charge and enable your Revive simultaneously but this will prolong charging time.
For self-powered devices, Lightspeed Revive has an approximate battery life of 6 to 8 hours.
For devices that are not self-powered, the Revive can has an approximate battery life of 3 to 4 hours*.
*When using the GOV2 at high gain,
this is limited to 3 ½ hours.
Technical specification for Lightspeed Revive.
Full Owner's Manual
For complete instructions about your device, please reference the full Owner’s Manual for details and discussions about the operation, features, and configurations.