Start a new topic
Solved

Shipping status

There is no where I can find latest shipping info since the last one updated back in August. I open a support ticket and it close without any reply. Can someone please tell me where can I go to to look for this info ?

1 person has this problem

At this time we are waiting for the updated shipping timeline from our Shipping/Production Manager. When we have the updated shipping timeline we will provide in on our website. The newest update should be up within the next few days. I appreciate your patience as we wait to receive the information.

What is your definition of next few days. 23 have passed and still no update.

LH labs should pay more attention to update

This was posted at www.lhlabs.com under our support tab two weeks ago.

http://lhlabs.com/downloads/updates/dianas_production_progress_chart.pdf

Unless I am losing my sight the Geek Wave doesn't feature in this list.

That is shipping updates for products that have completed R&D and are in Production. To see the status of the Wave, you would go to our projects timeline that can be located here:

http://lhlabs.com/downloads/updates/larrys_research_and_development_progress_chart.pdf

I sent my DAC back for repair. Opened a ticket 52 days ago now and still the morons in customer service don't deal with it.
I'm so angry I'm ready to tell them to shove their DAC whilst I go on every forum in the world to tell everyone how bad Geek customer service is.

No more update since than. I guess is going to be unlimited wait time again.

Getting any sensible info out of them is impossible. I think we are going to have to write off the geek Wave, so many other companies have got to market faster than LHL with similar devices it will never be competitive.

Hi Gina,

Your shipping status says that the PULSE INFINITIES have all been shipped, but I still have not received mine. Have you guys forgotten about Australian customers?

Last bulletin says Geek Wave starts shipping Feb 16.  Now we are 2 months past that date whats the forecast?  According to Larry Ho on indiegogo you are still dicking about with PCBs and talking prototypes!

Looking at that chart is ridiculous - they are so far off from their projections I don't even know what to think other than to place my hand on my hips and let out the biggest belly laugh possible. Although I can survive it if nothing comes to fruition (meaning completed, reliable products), I have real concerns for people who invested more and/or can't really afford the loss.

I continue to await -
Wave
Source
Vi Dac Tube
HPA
all tricked out with the maximum, multiple add on's...as best as I can tell from all the contributions

I decided not to wait any longer for the wave player and bought an Onkyo DP-1Xa. Can't imagine the Wave player will offer much more or much better, but one never knows.

Paul H, did you ever get your situation resolved? Is Larry the only person working at LH labs? Does he  even know how bad this situation appears in terms of customer support?

I feel like I should sell everything NIB when, if ever, things arrive given the exceedingly poor support demonstrated on these forums. Moreover, I think by the time things arrive I will be ready to move in completely different directions equipment-wise when, if ever, things start to appear at my doorstep.

I keep checking back on these ghost town like forums only to keep seeing tumbleweeds and hearing crickets chirping...all while looking at year old (or longer in many cases) responses from LH.

1 person likes this
Customer 'happiness' they call it, don't they? Yet so many are far from happy here. Angry, frustrated and concerned for poor old Larry Ho who is no doubt the brains of the outfit. Sales and support suck like I've never experience any where on this and a few other planets!!
All my complaints got me was a terse note from that idiot Manny to say we are keeping your RMA DAC sent a refund (I did not ask for), and don't come here again; we don't want you as a customer!!
WTF!!!

Holy crap! That is completely bizarre behavior.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment