Start a new topic
Solved

Shipping status

There is no where I can find latest shipping info since the last one updated back in August. I open a support ticket and it close without any reply. Can someone please tell me where can I go to to look for this info ?

1 person has this problem

I have now placed all my hopes and trust in Matt Lucas (tech support team) to rectify my problem. I will report back as things change / develope. At this time, I'm still waiting for my Pulse to be repaired and returned to me as Matt promised. I have updated Matt with my change of address since the time of the RMA (couple years ago?).

Good luck, I ordered the geek pulse already 2.5 years still have not receive
When will I receive my Source 3TB Music Server???? I have ordered it for a year ago!!!!
After 2 years waiting. I give up

1 person likes this

Paul, did you actually receive the refund?   I'm not trying to be nosy, just wondered if they followed up.

Again, thank you Matt!

John, this will be looked into as what was claimed to have been said was unacceptable. On the other hand, I will do my best to answer as many questions or concerns anyone may have.

- Matt

1 person likes this

Paul - glad to see something happening

Matt - thank you for helping Paul. I suggest you or someone you know who will be responsible like you look through these forums and get some comments/answers going. There seems to be a lot of unhappiness as Paul mentioned. And you are absolutely right about how Paul was treated and I would agree with him - if I had someone like that representing my relatively new company and that person treated customers the way Paul was treated, they'd issue an immediate apology, bend over backwards to rectify the problem at their expense and/or be terminated for cause. If I were part of LH Labs, I would be ashamed and beyond embarrassed...I would fix Paul's unit gratis. Just my 2 cents and notwithstanding your excellent attention.

1 person likes this
Sounds good to me Matt :)
Thank you for taking an interest.

Paul, I can most certainly have this repaired and shipped back promptly and if the time frame exceeds too long then I will address this matter myself. I have this marked in my to-do list and will try to get this pushed out as soon as possible! Once again, your patience is greatly appreciated!!

- Matt

1 person likes this
Hi Matt,
After all this time LHLabs get someone with sense, understanding and compassion? Is Manny Torres still there? I want my DAC repaired and returned to me, if possible. I would like to see Manny sacked too, but I will not hold my breath over that one.

Hi Paul this Matt from the Tech Support Team here at LH Labs. I am terribly sorry to hear about the following! This is definitely not how you nor any customer should be treated. I will personally check up on this matter. If you wish to personally email me, I will be more than happy to talk to you regarding this matter and can be reached at matt.luca@lhlabs.com

Thank you for your patience!

- Matt

1 person likes this
Wish I could get a refund.

Holy crap! That is completely bizarre behavior.

1 person likes this
Customer 'happiness' they call it, don't they? Yet so many are far from happy here. Angry, frustrated and concerned for poor old Larry Ho who is no doubt the brains of the outfit. Sales and support suck like I've never experience any where on this and a few other planets!!
All my complaints got me was a terse note from that idiot Manny to say we are keeping your RMA DAC sent a refund (I did not ask for), and don't come here again; we don't want you as a customer!!
WTF!!!

Login or Signup to post a comment