Start a new topic
Solved

Shipping status

There is no where I can find latest shipping info since the last one updated back in August. I open a support ticket and it close without any reply. Can someone please tell me where can I go to to look for this info ?

1 person has this problem

After 2 years waiting. I give up

1 person likes this

Paul, I can most certainly have this repaired and shipped back promptly and if the time frame exceeds too long then I will address this matter myself. I have this marked in my to-do list and will try to get this pushed out as soon as possible! Once again, your patience is greatly appreciated!!

- Matt

1 person likes this

Paul - glad to see something happening

Matt - thank you for helping Paul. I suggest you or someone you know who will be responsible like you look through these forums and get some comments/answers going. There seems to be a lot of unhappiness as Paul mentioned. And you are absolutely right about how Paul was treated and I would agree with him - if I had someone like that representing my relatively new company and that person treated customers the way Paul was treated, they'd issue an immediate apology, bend over backwards to rectify the problem at their expense and/or be terminated for cause. If I were part of LH Labs, I would be ashamed and beyond embarrassed...I would fix Paul's unit gratis. Just my 2 cents and notwithstanding your excellent attention.

1 person likes this
Looking at that chart is ridiculous - they are so far off from their projections I don't even know what to think other than to place my hand on my hips and let out the biggest belly laugh possible. Although I can survive it if nothing comes to fruition (meaning completed, reliable products), I have real concerns for people who invested more and/or can't really afford the loss.

I continue to await -
Wave
Source
Vi Dac Tube
HPA
all tricked out with the maximum, multiple add on's...as best as I can tell from all the contributions

I decided not to wait any longer for the wave player and bought an Onkyo DP-1Xa. Can't imagine the Wave player will offer much more or much better, but one never knows.

Paul H, did you ever get your situation resolved? Is Larry the only person working at LH labs? Does he  even know how bad this situation appears in terms of customer support?

I feel like I should sell everything NIB when, if ever, things arrive given the exceedingly poor support demonstrated on these forums. Moreover, I think by the time things arrive I will be ready to move in completely different directions equipment-wise when, if ever, things start to appear at my doorstep.

I keep checking back on these ghost town like forums only to keep seeing tumbleweeds and hearing crickets chirping...all while looking at year old (or longer in many cases) responses from LH.

1 person likes this
Holy crap! That is completely bizarre behavior.

1 person likes this

John, this will be looked into as what was claimed to have been said was unacceptable. On the other hand, I will do my best to answer as many questions or concerns anyone may have.

- Matt

1 person likes this

Hi Paul this Matt from the Tech Support Team here at LH Labs. I am terribly sorry to hear about the following! This is definitely not how you nor any customer should be treated. I will personally check up on this matter. If you wish to personally email me, I will be more than happy to talk to you regarding this matter and can be reached at matt.luca@lhlabs.com

Thank you for your patience!

- Matt

1 person likes this

This was posted at www.lhlabs.com under our support tab two weeks ago.

http://lhlabs.com/downloads/updates/dianas_production_progress_chart.pdf

Hi Matt,
After all this time LHLabs get someone with sense, understanding and compassion? Is Manny Torres still there? I want my DAC repaired and returned to me, if possible. I would like to see Manny sacked too, but I will not hold my breath over that one.

I sent my DAC back for repair. Opened a ticket 52 days ago now and still the morons in customer service don't deal with it.
I'm so angry I'm ready to tell them to shove their DAC whilst I go on every forum in the world to tell everyone how bad Geek customer service is.

Unless I am losing my sight the Geek Wave doesn't feature in this list.

No more update since than. I guess is going to be unlimited wait time again.

Paul, did you actually receive the refund?   I'm not trying to be nosy, just wondered if they followed up.

That is shipping updates for products that have completed R&D and are in Production. To see the status of the Wave, you would go to our projects timeline that can be located here:

http://lhlabs.com/downloads/updates/larrys_research_and_development_progress_chart.pdf

Sounds good to me Matt :)
Thank you for taking an interest.

Login or Signup to post a comment