Wave 32 Upgrade

Please open a support ticket so that the Customer Happiness Team can process your order.

Thanks!

Gina Stewart

Customer Happiness

LH Labs

2 people like this

Hi Stephanie,

I want to know the answers to Nathans question too.

3 people like this

Hi Waldman Jordaan,

Yes you would qualify for the new  ESS 2015 chip upgrade for $22.

2 people like this

i was never contacted by Manny for my shipping information for the GeekWave32 at all. I want to upgrade, but how do I know I should be investing more money in something I may never get? Can you assure me I really am on the list still to get the Wave32? thank you for your time.

2 people like this

Hi Gina, with the ESS chip upgrade, is it still $22 if we had pledged for the ESS Dual Dac upgrade as well? (i.e. you'll be upgrading both chips and not the single?)

Thanks

1 person likes this
Thx Gina; my ticket is #12880

1 person likes this

Opened ticket #13720. Thank you!

1 person likes this
Sure I will take the 64 with a 4.7 screen ! Thanks

1 person likes this

Two questions:

1) Since the item I agreed to purchase will not be delivered, I'd like to know whether a full refund is available. If so, I'm very tempted to purchase another DAC now (Amazon delivers many items the same day in NY). Tired of waiting. 

• Per Indiegogo's terms of use (https://www.indiegogo.com/about/terms): If a Campaign Owner is unable to perform on any promise and/or commitment to Contributors, the Campaign Owner will work with the Contributors to reach a mutually satisfactory resolution, which may include the issuance of a refund of Contributions by the Campaign Owner.

2) If I agree to pay additional money and wait however many more months to upgrade from the 32 to 64GB version, what are all the available extra options and what is the current expected ship date?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

1 person likes this

Hi Nathan,

I have responded to your ticket, please feel free to ask any questions it will notify me when you have responded. I'm more than happy to assist you :-)

1 person likes this
Gina Stewart said 1 day ago @ Modillon Great suggestions! Thanks! So should we expect some additional communication soon ? Via email or via this thread or both ? Thank you for letting us know.

1 person likes this

Thank you, Stephanie. I'm happy that LH Labs is acting in good faith and willing to work with us. On that note, I've decided to take the Wave 64 upgrade offer and patiently wait until later this year for production.

1 person likes this
How do we open ticket? Thanks

1 person likes this
If I do the 'forced upgrade', would I then also qualify for the newer ESS 2015 upgrade which I could not do with the 32GB perk?

1 person likes this

Ticket #13103, here.  Thanks............

1 person likes this
Thanks Gina, I have now logged a ticket to the effect, number 12663.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment