Start a new topic

Still waiting of all the orders from igg

Hi lh labs Ordered 3 wave Source, pulse xfi etc.....from indigogo campain.... Nothing shipped since years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What happend ??? Regards Georg

Another sucker out a few $k here. Pulse Xfi, HPA... I did get my LPS4 though. That box still remains unopened
But even if and even if then convicted, you will not find any money left so payout will be your fraction of nothing. This will also limit any appeal for lawyers to get on the case.
It is actually also wire fraud as they were handling idgg and non idgg payments via credit card. I doubt though that you will find a lot of interest in following this case. And after all, they are still hard working to provide us the devices.just took a little bit longer than anticipated as they want to have it „perfect“
Thanks

I think it is clear that this is a fraudulent operation that has taken money from hundreds , possibly thousands of Buyers years ago and has no intention of refunding money or shipping what was paid for. I am now going to the California Attorney General's office to register a complaint . Since this involves customers outside California, mail fraud has been committed which is a Federal crime and therefore , the FBI will also be contacted. I am approaching some Attorney's in California that specialize in commercial fraud and will be retaining one to sue the Company

2 people like this
I challenge everyone (or at least one as this is more realistic) from LH that non of the products will ever be delivered. Welcome to prove me wrong but you wont. Period.

1 person likes this

What about the Pulse Infinity IGG orders? When will they be shipped?

No updates for source? I have been getting Wave updates but source is the more expensive item.
To CS, So, how about those Amplifiers ?

We're unsure what you mean by "only bad renders" in the latest update. The latest update shows a physical chassis in 3 different photos. 

https://support.lhlabs.com/a/solutions/articles/13000063712 

even if you could (igg t&c) then there is the ever important realization of the content of a naked mans pockets.
Any solicitor here? Anything we can do?
Well they are nowhere. The "Team" is busy with products under the LH brand which you have to understand is a totally different company and has nothing to do with LHlabs. That the products have the same chassis, specs etc. as the crowdfunded ones is mere coincidence.
Yes, the same situation as Bret. Nothing received except the earbuds. Where is the Vi Dac Tube? Mono block? ... etc.

2 people like this

I think it would be a small effort for LHLabs too let everyone know exactly what the status and where the development is and keep this planning/schedule up to date.

The community always understands that there can be development delay's and production problem's and offcourse delays in the production chain because of small production batches and manufacturing schedule. 

But there is a structural failure to communicate on a regulair basis with backers a few years back when the forum changed it all seemed to slow down. And this leads to misunderstanding and frustration.
I personally have backed almost all the products and i'm still waiting.

I would loved to see the development and testing of equipment what LHLabs did a few years back.
Remember seeing the Mono Blocks being build and tested the discussion on the forums about specs and components like caps and resistors this all was awesome. 

But what happend to these Mono Blocks and products like the Pre-Amp/HPA/Tube-Amp/etc...?
Has the development stopped?
Or is the development done? 
Are they in Production?
Are we waiting on components?

Someone told me a while back that everything has been put on the back burner until the Geek Wave is DONE, but i can't find any notification about that, but i think it seems to be correct.
If LHLabs or anyone else can verify this for me please do.

Now Geek Wave seems to get status updates every Month or so.
We should get another update somewhere this week and i believe they will reach another development milestone in about a month if i remember correctly.

Now I believe the Last status for the Pulse Xfi DAC was somewhere in sept/nov 2018 that the manufacturer was waiting for some of the components and that it would be done within a month. 

Now that was 6 months ago, so LHLabs please any Update would be welcome.

Please LHLabs / Larry we need more communication and insights into the development and production including its challenges and problems but more important we also need to hear about any successes and milestones that have been reached..

Login or Signup to post a comment