Start a new topic

Still waiting of all the orders from igg

Hi lh labs Ordered 3 wave Source, pulse xfi etc.....from indigogo campain.... Nothing shipped since years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What happend ??? Regards Georg

Thanks
It is actually also wire fraud as they were handling idgg and non idgg payments via credit card. I doubt though that you will find a lot of interest in following this case. And after all, they are still hard working to provide us the devices.just took a little bit longer than anticipated as they want to have it „perfect“
But even if and even if then convicted, you will not find any money left so payout will be your fraction of nothing. This will also limit any appeal for lawyers to get on the case.
Another sucker out a few $k here. Pulse Xfi, HPA... I did get my LPS4 though. That box still remains unopened

Still waiting for the Geek Pulse Infinity promised 5 years ago.  Submitted three tickets in the last year...no reply.  

you should stop waiting. It is only for reasons probably known to their lawyer that they do not "officially" announce nothing is coming. Whenever the time was they decided that they would or could not deliver the promised products, from then on it was just a matter of creating some "updates" and not answering anything in their support forum any more. Nothing will ever be delivered. Larry and ny other responsible at the company know this for a long time and simply decided it is better to not state so. Shame is only that there are "reviewers" out there who still publish reviews for their products.Tells you a lot how this industry works.
Login or Signup to post a comment