Start a new topic

PULSE Chatter

Hi David, As you can see from the replies, we’ve all given up and LH wins via attrition.

Very good morning to all

Something new about it after ! 1 YEAR !!!

In the time that we have been waiting, I have changed DAC 2 times and since I do not lose patience, I have already prepared a site for yours Pulse infinity, in the old and obsolete storage room, the PS4 already occupies a place of honor there.

just a question how many you still have to deliver? Can we reach an agreement on this? Send me a Da Vinci and do not talk anymore....

A question to the rest of affected, some of you have a web page to collect a list of our mails, because if one day they close this channel we will be totally defenseless and "incomunicado", with this we could at least exchange opinions outside of here.
Maybe a group of Whats App, or other like Telegram, Signal, etc.

Regards
David

1 person likes this
John, you’re like a bulldog. I love it. I still have hope of getting something some day for the nearly $2k I dropped on what can only be described as either a scam or the worst run audio business ever.

1 person likes this

Meanwhile back on Head-Fi:

As promised, here are photos of the existing Pulse components LH Labs has: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ty2_dSupN2uLcLO3wCcIS7VH-28ugann

The chassis parts are in pieces: L = Left side, R = Right side, T = Top side, B = Bottom side as listed on the boxes. 

so they have some case parts and blank PCB's

and that thought bubble over your head - is true

so we were told on 11/23/2017 that the factory was producing da Vinci boards and that Pulse boards would follow.

we were also promised that 

1 - we would be told when production of the pulse boards starts

2 - we would be told if there was any hold up on starting the pulse boards

are they moving to a domestic PCB stuffing house? If not, why being the boards here?

2 people like this
John, you’re amazingly tenacious. I think they have a plan. The plan is to ignore us until we go away. We have no recourse so they can do what they like with our money. Sadly this has resulted in me not backing any further projects though IG or KS. Plus badmouthing LH at any opportunity, not that anyone talks about them anymore.

So i guess there is no plan, since they can't even layout a schedule in an update.  Without a plan, there will be no results.

another month and still no word that they bought the few remaining components 

Pulse Board Update 9/5/18

Modified on: Wed, 5 Sep, 2018 at 3:03 AM

Hey everyone, 

We know you've been waiting for news over this so here is the status of the boards: 

These PCBs should have been done by the end of last month. Currently, our PCBA factory has 80% of the components and empty boards. They are still waiting for us to send the rest of components. 

Unfortunately, we need some more time to buy these components. After they receive all components, they can finish all the boards up in 25 working days. The boards will be finished in one shot.  

so in two months larry couldn't buy a few components?  the other components and boards are probably oxidizing in some humid chinese factory

1 person likes this

another month and still no word that they bought the few remaining components 

Hey everyone, 

We know you've been waiting for news over this so here is the status of the boards: 

These PCBs should have been done by the end of last month. Currently, our PCBA factory has 80% of the components and empty boards. They are still waiting for us to send the rest of components. 

Unfortunately, we need some more time to buy these components. After they receive all components, they can finish all the boards up in 25 working days. The boards will be finished in one shot.  

so in two months larry couldn't buy a few components?  the other components and boards are probably oxidizing in some humid chinese factory

so much for monthly updates.  did they buy any components and make any boards?

how much money are we talking?  how much per board/system/end user? It seems to me if you were up front about all this stuff, you would find your customers can think outside the box and might be willing to help - hell I've waited years now for my Pulse Xfi, Mono Amps, Source, and an infinite number of upgrades it seems, and all I have to show for it is an LPS 4 with a chassis that won't match my Pulse Xfi (if I ever get it)..

Just cut to the chase, how much money is needed to finish how many boards, and what is a realistic timeline?

So on 9/5/18, there is magically an update:

Hey everyone, 

As mentioned, due to the nature of crowdfunding and production costs associated with these campaigns, much of our cash flow to finish these projects comes from our parent company, Light Harmonic. Light Harmonic pushes cash flow to LH Labs whenever possible. 

At this point, we have no exact date on when the rest of the boards will be completed, but we are working on obtaining funding to complete the campaign. We'll update you whenever possible over developments. 

The entire LHL team

Jerek,

Are you still around or have we lost another customer service person that actually tries to get information?

Larry, you stated that you would provide regular updates when Jerek was hired.  

not one of these commitments have been made.

Geek Wave: Bi-weekly (Sundays)

Geek Pulse: Monthly (date tbd)

Vi Dac: Monthly (date tbd)

Geek Source: Monthly (date tbd)

Pulse Analog: Monthly (date tbd)

Time to lay out a realistic plan to meet your commitments

*crickets* Come on Jerek. I know you have been given a shit job but can you please post SOMETHING?
I’m pretty shocked that we’ve gotten no information at all for months now. They keep talking about the Portable DAC but nothing for our Pulse units. And nothing we can do. I’ve actually stopped doing anything with Indiegogo and Kickstarter because of this.

Just make something!

How can months go by and nothing is produced?

Why can't Jared see the plant?  Hard to tell stories when you know the truth?

1 person likes this
It really would be nice. There are so few Pulses left to make and send out. Dedicate the time and resources to give us what we’ve paid for or give us a refund. Either way, finish the job.
Login or Signup to post a comment