Start a new topic

PULSE Chatter

25 calendar days since you said you would have the boards within 15 working days.

so you have them, right?

Well hopefully the LPS 8 will come with the Pulse

posted by Larry HoDec 16, 2015 • 9:19PM

over 2 years ago

Dear Backers,

Holiday season is near, so we want to work faster and harder to ship more and update more news.

Here is one for you. Our LPS4 and LPS8 in 2.0 Chassis is done, and we will continue for the integration test. Check these pictures. Ship out schedule should be perfectly on track!

LPS4 Front

LPS8 Front: It will fit perfectly with Pulse Infinity 2.0 chassis and rest of the Pulse Analog suite. 

LPS8 Back: You could see totally "8" output here.  This is a little monster. 

(There is zero photo shop involved. Pictures taken by a simple smartphone.) 

Also, I'm finalizing my one on one listening sessions for Pulse Signature Edition DAC. I will listen to each Pulse SE DAC one by one in my system make sure besides the Audio Precision test, the overall sound quality is really superb and nice. We are very close to ship them all out. 

I want to say BIG THANKS for all your support and kind words. It really makes my day when I see your feedback about how does your Pulse DAC sound. Together, we make something unique and wonderful. Can not be better!

Thank you with all my heart.

Larry

" mobile-truncation-length="0" mobile-height-when-truncated="115" not-mobile-truncation-length="0" not-mobile-height-when-truncated="230" show-more-text="Read More" assist-show-more-text="about this update" style="box-sizing: border-box; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;">

Dear Backers,

Holiday season is near, so we want to work faster and harder to ship more and update more news.

Here is one for you. Our LPS4 and LPS8 in 2.0 Chassis is done, and we will continue for the integration test. Check these pictures. Ship out schedule should be perfectly on track!

so about those pulses.... has production restarted yet?

if not, when?

That really would be nice to know. I’ve had an LPS4 sitting under my desk never opened which I hope actually works. It would be nice to be able to send the LPS4 back to LH and to have them replace it with one in the 2.0 chassis.

Again - has the factory started on the pulses yet?

Login or Signup to post a comment