Start a new topic

PULSE Chatter

Hi Jarek - I'm still waiting from Dec 2013 (ORDER #1317)

Thanks James! I forwarded that to our front office. Larry and I are working to make you happy with your Pulse! :) 

My order number is 10085 and I ordered it in December but I can’t remember if it was 2013 or 2014.

@Keith IGG indicates 2014. We're specifically looking at the 2013 right now. But your order is currently still active and on the list. 

1 person likes this

Number 549 (Nov 3, 2013), upgraded by number 6530 (Nov 5, 2014) to Soul Tube WITH option to get the Pulse until the Vi Tube SE arrive.

Number 4892 (Dec 24, 2013), upgraded by number 6506 (Nov 5, 2014) to Soul Tube WITHOUT option to get the Pulse first.

Meanwhile, I don't want the Pulse anymore and still been waiting for the two Vi Tube SE...

Roger that.

So did the production for boards for the next batch of pulses happen? In 13000044371-pulse-production-update-2-10-18 we were told they would be starting 3rd week of Feb.

Assuming everything went to plan (because *surely* LHLabs would have mentioned any slippage, right?), then LHLabs has the completed boards and we're about a month out from delivery?

Larry is in Asia and is working with that manufacturer to make sure the boards were properly made and to place the new order for the second batch, assuming the first batch is fine. 

so things didn't go to plan and we weren't told?

(I don't know why I made that a question)

I haven't been informed anything DIDN'T go to plan....I'll inform everyone more when I know it. 

well if it had gone to plan, LHLabs should have had the boards for a couple of weeks now.

That is presumably not the case if "Larry is in Asia and is working with that manufacturer to make sure the boards were properly made".

so you don't have the boards?

It honestly depends on *where* the Pulse units are being assembled. Some items are assembled in-house, and others are assembled overseas. I'm unsure *where* exactly the Pulses are being assembled. I'll double check and try to get an answer for you. 

can we please get some more proactive updates? Pulse updates were meant to be monthly, and it seems that addressing progress against the schedule would be an obvious thing to update us on.

Instead the person engaging with customers has to be prodded to admit that they don't actually know what's going on.

I've let the office know we would like more updates over the Pulse. 

The pulse update that just went out would have been the perfect place to provide current status.
Login or Signup to post a comment