Start a new topic

Vi DAC Chatter

Hi everyone, this is the first thread for the Vi DAC. Please post thoughts, comments, questions, screenshots, etc. in here. We will be attending to these forums now instead of the IGG pages due to ease of use for both LHL and backers. 

Same rules as before: professional-esque discussion over the campaign and LHL is welcome. Personal attacks will not be tolerated and will be deleted. Profanity: try to keep it PG, please. 

There is no "quote" function on the forum but I am working with Freshdesk support to see if there is a workaround. But this will be infinitely better than the old system at IGG where there was no ability to edit posts, a character count, no way to post screens, etc. 

We look forward to hearing from you around the forums! 

- Jarek

Now you have room please answer all unresolved questions from the igg forum and no I don’t need 500 characters.

c_liptau
3 days ago

So, according to the last update a couple of SE Source were shipped out three weeks ago. And nobody on any forum has received one? After waiting for so long, wouldn’t at least one of the 25 SE backers post something somewhere?

My point is, were they really shipped out?

john siegel4 days ago

One more week and my source order has been in the new system 
http://marketplace-lhlabs.com
for a year!!!!!!!!!

From September 3, 2017 - Project status

Vi Dac Infinity SS  - 95% delivered (129 delivered) so should be 6 left minus the 8 shipped on Nov 1, 2017 - should be complete

Vi Tube Dac and SE - 15.5% delivered (24) so should be like 153 to be shipped minus the 2 shipped on november 1

This could be confirmed by the orders in Big Commerce, then you know how many VI chassis and Board sets have to be made.

1 person likes this

@Adrian we do need 500 characters 

@John judging by the numbers, it's a little more than 153 on Tube/SE, and we're actually getting more orders into the system all the time because some were lost during the move to BigCommerce. So that number (between 153 and 185) should actually be more as I go through tickets. 

That is scary!  after 3 years, we still don't know how many have to be built.  So i am guessing the orders aren't in place to build 200 units (current orders and some full price sales.  I was just going by the September update, and i know Gina worked hard to get the "add-ons" into the Big Commerce system.  I assume the same process will have to be done for the HPA and HTA and mono blocks.

1 person likes this

@John the HPA orders are being entered slowly but surely. When I come across them, I'm adding them. But they have not been officially added by LHL yet, other than me. 

Question for @Larry

-Can you clarify that the original 10 lot order system that we all entered into is not what is happening now and let everyone know what the new one is. How is shipment order determined and what is the process. 

Jarek Larry back to one of my other question why was shipping asked for when there was nothing and still has been nothing shipped? What are the true numbers of both vi dac and vidac tube sent and waiting to send? What is the status of the other cases?
Please, have a look at ticket #41563

@axel it's on the list. I'll review this for you when I get time tomorrow. 

@Adrian

They charged shipping immediately because they're fully expecting these to ship. They wanted no delays out the door. One time = no muss, no fuss. 

Whether you agree with that business move is a personal viewpoint and certainly subject to a good debate. Regardless, when your unit ships, you won't pay again and you'll receive a tracking email. 

Jarek that is not true shipping was not charged immediately it was months after the campaign was closed. Also I have more than one email saying it will be on its way in 6 to 8 weeks and they where months ago to.

@adrian Regardless of when they charged or why they charged, you will not pay again. Your order is locked in.

Perhaps @Larry can shed more light on the shipping emails situation. 

I wlould love to get a shipping estimation date of my many stuff.

If it could help getting things done faster I'd be OK to rethink some options I backed at the time.

I checked my LHL marketplace status and it seems complete and OK.

If anything shall be updated, please advise and I'll do so.

Login or Signup to post a comment