Start a new topic
Answered

Source Chatter

Hi everyone, this is the first thread for the Geek Source. Please post thoughts, comments, questions, screenshots, etc. in here. We will be attending to these forums now instead of the IGG pages due to ease of use for both LHL and backers. 

Same rules as before: professional-esque discussion over the campaign and LHL is welcome. Personal attacks will not be tolerated and will be deleted. Profanity: try to keep it PG, please. 

There is no "quote" function on the forum but I am working with Freshdesk support to see if there is a workaround. But this will be infinitely better than the old system at IGG where there was no ability to edit posts, a character count, no way to post screens, etc. 

We look forward to hearing from you around the forums! 

- Jarek

Best Answer

Full pics of the Source. There are some screws missing and since I know certain people will ask if the screws will be missing when they receive that unit, no, your units will ship with all screws included. 

The gold feet got a very bad response, so they switched to shorter silver feet which were not installed for the picture. 

Also, note this the SE version, so the regular units won't have the red color, LH logo or diamond shape on the sides. 

Source 1.jpg
(39.7 KB)
Source 2.jpg
(46.4 KB)
Source 3.jpg
(46.1 KB)
Source 4.jpg
(43.9 KB)
source 5.jpg
(1.84 MB)
source 6.jpg
(1.83 MB)
source 7.jpg
(1.79 MB)

It's rather astounding that anyone would believe what LH Labs is telling us.  Nothing has been shipped, otherwise there would be at least one person validating that fact and telling us what they think of the product.  The only mission of the putative Customer Service representatives is to dole out crumbs of misinformation from time to time.  Here's a challenge for Customer Service: ask just one person to show us a photo of a delivered Geek Source.  Of course, that will never happen.  Alternately, Customer Service could host a live Web discussion to respond to their customers; of course, that will never happen.  None of us will ever see a Geek Source.

3 people like this

I think Michael makes a fair point.  It would be good for one person that has received a source in Asia to comment on how they like it and show a picture to the rest of us,

Paul

1 person likes this

Would Customer Service advise which countries of Asia those shipments to?

Is it Japan? Taiwan? Philippines? Thailand? Malaysia? Singapore? Vietnam? or China?

I'm backer in Hong Kong. Don't aware of any user report on LH source in the region.

LH Labs Source remains me of online fraud.

2 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment