Start a new topic
Answered

Source Chatter

Hi everyone, this is the first thread for the Geek Source. Please post thoughts, comments, questions, screenshots, etc. in here. We will be attending to these forums now instead of the IGG pages due to ease of use for both LHL and backers. 

Same rules as before: professional-esque discussion over the campaign and LHL is welcome. Personal attacks will not be tolerated and will be deleted. Profanity: try to keep it PG, please. 

There is no "quote" function on the forum but I am working with Freshdesk support to see if there is a workaround. But this will be infinitely better than the old system at IGG where there was no ability to edit posts, a character count, no way to post screens, etc. 

We look forward to hearing from you around the forums! 

- Jarek

Best Answer

Full pics of the Source. There are some screws missing and since I know certain people will ask if the screws will be missing when they receive that unit, no, your units will ship with all screws included. 

The gold feet got a very bad response, so they switched to shorter silver feet which were not installed for the picture. 

Also, note this the SE version, so the regular units won't have the red color, LH logo or diamond shape on the sides. 

Source 1.jpg
(39.7 KB)
Source 2.jpg
(46.4 KB)
Source 3.jpg
(46.1 KB)
Source 4.jpg
(43.9 KB)
source 5.jpg
(1.84 MB)
source 6.jpg
(1.83 MB)
source 7.jpg
(1.79 MB)

@Chris @Kirk I have no new information on the Source SE units. We shipped 2 of the SE units so far but no others to my knowledge. I have asked and when I get information, I will post it. 

Hi Customer Service,

"We shipped 2 of the SE units so far". 

Do you mean LH Labs not keep promise again? 

Do you mean you lie to us?

Are you guys working in LH Lab shameless?

Jarek, I admire you for not going crazy yet. Last year shipping of SE Sources was announced in such a big way with the full expectation to have all SE versions shipped within a certain time period, and months later two have shipped. TWO! Within weeks, the company has shipped out two units. How sad is that? 

LH Labs have obligation to delivery to buyer in order to get income but not obligation to backers as we all paid, that's the difference.

But should LH Labs have obligation telling backers why it fails? 

LH Labs fails in many aspects.

Fail to honour what he announced about SE delivery, for example.

Just a thought: If shipping is so difficult, but the units are ready to ship, why not allow SE backers to pick them up in person? I could imagine that one or two Source SE backers live in your area and then your shipping department wouldn't have to deal with the big task of shipping out 23 more items.

Per IGG Terms of Use “If a Campaign Owner is unable to fulfill any of its commitments to Contributors (including delivery of any Perks), the Campaign Owner will work with the Contributors to reach a mutually satisfactory resolution, which may include refunding Contributions. “ You have had my money for the Source for 3.5 yrs. It appears to me and probably many more that is LH Labs who have violated the IGG Terms of Use, not us. Time to acknowledge your errors and issue refunds for those interested. You can take our products and sell them on amazon or Asia like you did we the Pulse for more money.
Concur
Agreed!

Just wait a little bit longer. We'll all get ours....... at some point

How long the bit?

I would hope before the end of the year, SE's maybe by end of March.

Then again they are just as likely to suffer more delays and not put out anything this year.

Every step forward they take two back so we'll see. The SE's are said to be in production, how fast they can get those out will give you a better idea when to expect the normal Sources

That mean 4.5 years. Can not agree. 

How many music servers have been launched since this campaign? Are they spend 3.5 years to develop and market an music server? No mention 4.5 years you suggest.

Concur what Matthew Peebles stated two days ago.

"Per IGG Terms of Use “If a Campaign Owner is unable to fulfill any of its commitments to Contributors (including delivery of any Perks), the Campaign Owner will work with the Contributors to reach a mutually satisfactory resolution, which may include refunding Contributions. “ You have had my money for the Source for 3.5 yrs. It appears to me and probably many more that is LH Labs who have violated the IGG Terms of Use, not us. Time to acknowledge your errors and issue refunds for those interested. You can take our products and sell them on amazon or Asia like you did we the Pulse for more money."

This year end?! Can not agree. 

Login or Signup to post a comment