Start a new topic
Answered

Source Chatter

Hi everyone, this is the first thread for the Geek Source. Please post thoughts, comments, questions, screenshots, etc. in here. We will be attending to these forums now instead of the IGG pages due to ease of use for both LHL and backers. 

Same rules as before: professional-esque discussion over the campaign and LHL is welcome. Personal attacks will not be tolerated and will be deleted. Profanity: try to keep it PG, please. 

There is no "quote" function on the forum but I am working with Freshdesk support to see if there is a workaround. But this will be infinitely better than the old system at IGG where there was no ability to edit posts, a character count, no way to post screens, etc. 

We look forward to hearing from you around the forums! 

- Jarek

Best Answer

Full pics of the Source. There are some screws missing and since I know certain people will ask if the screws will be missing when they receive that unit, no, your units will ship with all screws included. 

The gold feet got a very bad response, so they switched to shorter silver feet which were not installed for the picture. 

Also, note this the SE version, so the regular units won't have the red color, LH logo or diamond shape on the sides. 

Source 1.jpg
(39.7 KB)
Source 2.jpg
(46.4 KB)
Source 3.jpg
(46.1 KB)
Source 4.jpg
(43.9 KB)
source 5.jpg
(1.84 MB)
source 6.jpg
(1.83 MB)
source 7.jpg
(1.79 MB)

Just an FYI I discovered a few minutes ago: if you have an LPS and a Geek Out, you can use the Geek Out with the LPS. That way you can still at least have use for the LPS without the Pulse (if you're still waiting on that). 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6neiU-4jlRg

So, the year is almost over. How many Source SE did you really  ship out please?

@Chris We are waiting to announce that. I have no exact timeline on an update yet. 

Thank you Jarek. I guess things are a bit slow over the holiday but I do wonder what could be so complicated that shipping 15 to 20 products can take several weeks. Esp since some of your colleagues announced it in such a big fashion and now there's no trace that all the SE have been shipped out. 

Just to add to my post (there doesn't seem to be an edit function here). This is from LHL's own announcement:

" Projected SE Shipping Timeframe - 10/19/17

Modified on: Thu, 19 Oct, 2017 at 9:08 PM

Important News: We fully expect to ship out the Source SE within the next 20 days and we will post pictures when they ship. "

It's been 69 days according to my quick check. A bit more than the fully expected 20....

No source update till the beginning of november, no trace that the SE versions have actually been shipped and received by backers, no time frame for the rest of the source production. This seems to be more of the same, big promises, no delivery

Happy New Year, I guess the 15 and 10 piece orders are hard to assemble?

We'll be lucky to see the SE's by the summer............ if at all

Which year?

@Jarek:

Happy New Year to you and LHL! You still were not able to find out if 25 units were shipped out?

@Chris Happy New Year! Thank you, it means a lot to me. :)  It was 10-15 we were to ship and I still have no update to give on that. When I get information to share, I will immediately post it. 

K I'm getting sick of the endless silence from Larry. Time to flood his inbox and demand some answers.

Enough of the hiding and let us know what the fuck went wrong this time and why we aren't getting our SE's

larry@lightharmonic.com

I'd like everyone to flood his inbox demanding answers. Enough of this silence.

Maybe if enough of us make noise he'll actually give us some answers

I'm not doing another year of this.

Jarek, you must have a really hard job. All of us pestering you with questions that you can not answer....because your boss Larry is hiding and refusing to give you even the slightest bit of information.

This forum (number 4 or 5?) was introduced so that Larry could also post more. I think he posted maybe twice? How hard can it be to sit down for 30 minutes and tell you what happened to the very few Source SE? Or give you an update about the other things?

@Jarek: Has Larry given you any new information? Where is he now?

I can confirm that I have NOT received shipping notice (nor delivery) for Source Signature.

Login or Signup to post a comment