Start a new topic
Answered

Source Chatter

Hi everyone, this is the first thread for the Geek Source. Please post thoughts, comments, questions, screenshots, etc. in here. We will be attending to these forums now instead of the IGG pages due to ease of use for both LHL and backers. 

Same rules as before: professional-esque discussion over the campaign and LHL is welcome. Personal attacks will not be tolerated and will be deleted. Profanity: try to keep it PG, please. 

There is no "quote" function on the forum but I am working with Freshdesk support to see if there is a workaround. But this will be infinitely better than the old system at IGG where there was no ability to edit posts, a character count, no way to post screens, etc. 

We look forward to hearing from you around the forums! 

- Jarek

Best Answer

Full pics of the Source. There are some screws missing and since I know certain people will ask if the screws will be missing when they receive that unit, no, your units will ship with all screws included. 

The gold feet got a very bad response, so they switched to shorter silver feet which were not installed for the picture. 

Also, note this the SE version, so the regular units won't have the red color, LH logo or diamond shape on the sides. 

Source 1.jpg
(39.7 KB)
Source 2.jpg
(46.4 KB)
Source 3.jpg
(46.1 KB)
Source 4.jpg
(43.9 KB)
source 5.jpg
(1.84 MB)
source 6.jpg
(1.83 MB)
source 7.jpg
(1.79 MB)

So the Source is Truly Dead!!!!  Wow, what a waste of our time

3 people like this

Shocking news! LH Labs (parent to Light Harmonic, incidentally) is rated F by the Better Business Bureau.  Lawsuit anyone?

3 people like this

Did anyone receive their Geek Source?

It's been 5 years and we are still waiting.

1 person likes this

We'll be in our graves IF any product ever ships!

1 person likes this

Years ago, I thought the Source might be my music server of the future.  With tongue firmly planted in cheek, I guess that's still true as the future has not arrived!  Meantime, I have paid for a lifetime sub to Roon, purchased a Roon Nucleus and put my music on an internal SSD, and play everything through a Devialet Expert 220 Pro.  LH Labs might have absconded with my money but I have my music.  So there!

1 person likes this

Yes, it certainly appears that LH Labs has absconded with our money. 

Please contact me via LinkedIn is you're interested in pursuing legal action.

3 people like this

probably need a little more infor 3 paul's on linkedin 

I'm the actuary.

For anyone anywhere defrauded by LHL: file your losses here for a legal complaint  in process:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vE7_LByDDY6w8J-E-l4njfkvXcggTasrG90z11swJww/edit#gid=0

To learn about this spreadsheet, search audiophilestyle website for "LHL"
Source fw 1.03 Do not play Spdif .... Please update firmware
Login or Signup to post a comment