Start a new topic

General Comments/Questions

Hi everyone, I am opening a thread here for all IGG backers (and other guests) to comment on the project, ask questions, post screenshots if needed, etc. As I explained in IGG, this will be a much easier place to hold discussion. The character count is unlimited, alerts to LHL staff will be given on new posts, and you can edit posts as well. I'm currently checking with FreshDesk staff on how to allow quotes on the forum. 

Again, same rules as before via IGG: the only time a post will be deleted is if it gets into personal attack territory. If you discuss LHL business practices, I don't have a problem with that. 

We look forward to hearing from you and advancing the conversation! 

- Jarek

1 person has this question

Hey guys,

can you give us any comeback at all regards this issue with the Pulse put in several months ago.. https://support.lhlabs.com/support/discussions/topics/13000017835/page/last#post-13000086866

still waiting for feedback and hopefully some detail on how to master reset the unit..

Please God Give Us a Sign

Yours interminably

a previously well-satisfied customer ;)

Thank You!

Here's the carbon fiber backing LHL is working with the factory on right now for Wave. Not sure which one they'll pick yet. I'll probably throw this in the next official update, but here it is in case anyone wants to see it now.

Fiber Backing.jpg

Hi Jarek, Are you sure it’s carbon fiber instead of Plastic? http://yicksangltd.com/ys-catalogue/

@Cheung Hon Wah    

The plastic I posted is just a window part or a small part of the REAL carbon fiber, which will allow the antenna for wifi/bluetooth to work. So you're getting full carbon fiber except for a small window/patch which allow the wireless signals to come through. LHL is working with the factory to find a piece of plastic that will blend well with the real carbon fiber backing.

Hiya,
So on page 9 I was told to open a ticket because my order wasn't there. Back in january I did get a reply on that ticket:

" I did find you in the IGG system. At this point, the Wave 32 is no longer being produced. Instead, the Wave 64 is being produced. This will require an upgrade as mentioned on IGG. I will work on getting that price for you and you can let us know if you're interested. 

I'll email you back when I have that information. 

Jarek" 

Back in may I still hadn't received anything, so I had been searching in my mailbox and added my conversation from 2015 in my reply.

"Thank you for letting me know that and I appreciate your honesty. Just between you and me, I'll go ahead and upgrade you at no cost seeing as you've been a loyal backer for over a year now. :-) I'll update your account to reflect this. Good luck and be on the look out for more updates regarding your Wave 64 as it goes into production in the next upcoming months."

I had declined the upgrade and requested my money back, because I had no need and no money for the upgrade. 

And ever since may I still haven't gotten anything back. So I would like to hear more about this.

Login or Signup to post a comment