Start a new topic

General Comments/Questions

Hi everyone, I am opening a thread here for all IGG backers (and other guests) to comment on the project, ask questions, post screenshots if needed, etc. As I explained in IGG, this will be a much easier place to hold discussion. The character count is unlimited, alerts to LHL staff will be given on new posts, and you can edit posts as well. I'm currently checking with FreshDesk staff on how to allow quotes on the forum. 

Again, same rules as before via IGG: the only time a post will be deleted is if it gets into personal attack territory. If you discuss LHL business practices, I don't have a problem with that. 

We look forward to hearing from you and advancing the conversation! 

- Jarek

1 person has this question

@Chris According to what I've been told, the 20G board is a 10G USB cable with a Lightspeed Revive integrated into it. 

Wait, where is your order supposed to show up? This includes the geek wave too right

@Patty They show up in your BigCommerce account here: 

http://marketplace-lhlabs.com

Open up a ticket and send me all of your receipt information and billing/shipping/phone number because I don't see you in my system as having an order. (It probably got lost in the system transition) When I get those, I can rebuild your invoice and send it to you. 

I watched the video of Wave's UI, and have one question.

When an album consists of two disks, can Wave handle these properly in its album view?

(Good)

Song1 of disk1

Song2 of disk1

Song3 of disk1

Song1 of disk2

Song2 of disk2

(NG)

Song1 of disk1

Song1 of disk2

Song2 of disk1

Song2 of disk2

Song3 of disk1

The boards are still in the hardware testing phase. There were some minor issues with voltages/current found that Larry is actively working on fixing. Assuming all goes well with that, the boards will be sent over to the software guys in Berkeley. No exact timeline on the fixes, but Larry doesn't seem too concerned with the hardware issues and expects everything to fully work fine once tweaked. 

Login or Signup to post a comment