Start a new topic

General Comments/Questions

Hi everyone, I am opening a thread here for all IGG backers (and other guests) to comment on the project, ask questions, post screenshots if needed, etc. As I explained in IGG, this will be a much easier place to hold discussion. The character count is unlimited, alerts to LHL staff will be given on new posts, and you can edit posts as well. I'm currently checking with FreshDesk staff on how to allow quotes on the forum. 

Again, same rules as before via IGG: the only time a post will be deleted is if it gets into personal attack territory. If you discuss LHL business practices, I don't have a problem with that. 

We look forward to hearing from you and advancing the conversation! 

- Jarek

1 person has this question

Which audio show? I’d like to talk to Larry.
I think it would be useful to post the specifications for all units. I think many have forgotten them. Also, since the week is up, is there any news on the beta boards?

It appears to be the Tokyo Portable Audio Fest, December 16 - December 17. 

"appears". Lol. Great...he lets you know what he's up to. Why is he there?

I heard he has a Source unit in tow and is showing off the LHL portable gear like GO. Other things, I'm not sure. Yeah, I didn't get a whole lot of details from him or anyone else over the trip. Sorry. 

@ Larry:

Many moons ago Manny provided the following pic regrading the different Waves topologies:

Would a X128 w the Dual Dac upgrade look like this:

So the "only" differences to the XD pic would be the single IV and LPF & Amp sections, or?

Why are my posts not appearing now....

Totally ridicoulous...he just leaves without telling anyone much, and with whose $$

You'll see LHL there. He has a huge amount of problems with this campaign and should have stayed here to fix them.

An you see why backers are frustrated? This is a total farce.

The Tokyo event listing...

http : // www . paudiofes . com / brands/

remove all spaces as the forum software censors it

Hi There. I appreciate that you are continuing the hard work on the Geek Wave project. I trust that it will survive the tough pregnancy and be finally delivered. :-). May I ask that as technology has progressed since the beginning, will you have Bluetooth AptX HD and LL? As this should be a top unit, these specs should keep it up to date with the current technology. Thank You from Switzerland.

Program of the Audio Fest...great place to hideout:

Norman...I hope you realize that this unit is half a decade late. You should also know that LHLabs is essentially bankrupt and will only receive funds from parent company Light Harmonic when affordable. There is also the potential of legal action against the company. You should not expect ever getting your unit. This is true for all of their IGG campaigns. Total fiasco.

This forum software does not permit links...but here is the link to the Toyko thing:

Tokyo Audio Fest

LHL is there...on whose dime?

Here is the link for the Tokyo event...yep LHL is there...but on whoe dime?

http://www.paudiofes.com/brands/

@Bill. Thanks for your message. I truly hope that they just finish the products. Taking this through legal will put the Parent company in very bad standing after the reputation hit. People will stop buying from them, even for supposedly decent products because there will be no trust that they could fulfill on the after sales needs.
Login or Signup to post a comment