Start a new topic

General Comments/Questions

Hi everyone, I am opening a thread here for all IGG backers (and other guests) to comment on the project, ask questions, post screenshots if needed, etc. As I explained in IGG, this will be a much easier place to hold discussion. The character count is unlimited, alerts to LHL staff will be given on new posts, and you can edit posts as well. I'm currently checking with FreshDesk staff on how to allow quotes on the forum. 

Again, same rules as before via IGG: the only time a post will be deleted is if it gets into personal attack territory. If you discuss LHL business practices, I don't have a problem with that. 

We look forward to hearing from you and advancing the conversation! 

- Jarek

1 person has this question

Non of Fredericks posts have come up here on my freshdesk

He posted on the Vi DAC thread. 

Adrian, sorry about that. I wasn’t paying attention to which forum this discussion was in and the only thing of substance I was able to gather were images of the Source and Vi’s.

I was thinking whether the specifications raised more than 2 years ago when this campaign started is as current as it is now. Its like the delay of the project inadvertently result in better components being released in the market as time passes by. Kind of like a cat catching its tail.  

Jarek, I did get your text, but I did not want to reply too much as you are out if my country. Yes, calling me at 7 CST tonight, which is 8pm my time, is good.

@Bill great I'll see what I can do. 

What is a GFO geek wave 64 that you mentioned in the update?

The wave 64 was a "forced" upgrade from 32. So what about those backers? And what is GFO? There are two wave 64 backers....those who bought the 64 and those who "upgraded". This was so, so, so, so long, long ago I am not sure if I recall correctly. Here's hoping we get some detailed information about the board supplier(s) by week's end.
@Bill basically, there's a discrepancy (or could be) for the Geek Force Only edition of the Wave 64 and what shows in BigCommerce. The GFO edition automatically included wifi and bluetooth. But the system will only recognize the orders as regular Wave editions (naked, basic models). So I have to go through the orders and make sure all of the GFO editions have wifi/bluetooth.

Well...well...well. I don't really find any words after reading this: https://www.superbestaudiofriends.org/index.php?threads/geek-wave-final-development-discussion-aka-please-lord-let-it-ship.5300/#post-181593 Just keeps me wondering if Larry is really the innocent guy he claims to be.
I just checked the confirmation I received from IGG for my Wave 64. It's indeed labeled as Contribution Amount: $219 Payment Method: PayPal Perk: Geek Wave 64 (Geek Force Only) Estimated Delivery Date: January 31, 2015 Funny thing that you now mention that this "GFO" model should include WiFi and Bluetooth. So why did I pay the extra cash ($67 for WiFi, $51 for Bluetooth)?? @Larry: may you comment? Were you really unaware of all those perks? Hard to believe after the "Asteria" topic.
My easier post with the link to SBAF hasn't gone through yet. Would be good if people get aware of Larry's behavior related to the "Campfire Audio Asteria". . It's absolutely unbelievable and I'm looking forward with what explanation he comes back this time.
I'm in discussion with Larry over it.

What are you discussing with Larry: the Asteria dilemma or the fact that we paid for perks which should have been included in the Wave 64 "GFO"??
Login or Signup to post a comment