Start a new topic

General Comments/Questions

Hi everyone, I am opening a thread here for all IGG backers (and other guests) to comment on the project, ask questions, post screenshots if needed, etc. As I explained in IGG, this will be a much easier place to hold discussion. The character count is unlimited, alerts to LHL staff will be given on new posts, and you can edit posts as well. I'm currently checking with FreshDesk staff on how to allow quotes on the forum. 

Again, same rules as before via IGG: the only time a post will be deleted is if it gets into personal attack territory. If you discuss LHL business practices, I don't have a problem with that. 

We look forward to hearing from you and advancing the conversation! 

- Jarek

1 person has this question

Regarding the current update which resulted in the 150 tickets: you are referring to the Wave 64 GFO topic, or? Just checking if I missed an update.
Any news on the Wave boards? Have they finally arrived? If the answer is "No" any chance you share the reasons for their absence?

@Ken I have no information over any products being built. I know the Vi DAC new chassis is being worked on, but I don't know of anything else specifically being built or worked on. I can try to find out again for you though. 

Jarek, I do believe you're doing your utmost with communications and tickets and you've made significant progress - and I thank you for that - but is there any progress being made in terms of products being built and shipped to backers? Is there a person or group of people sitting down at workbenches actually doing these things? If you don't know can you please ask Larry this very simple question?

So based on the latest update, we had about 150 people email us with new ticket/order issues. It's going fairly smoothly though but the discrepancies I mentioned 100% exist and I'm fixing them.

At this time I have no updates on Waves or Source SEs. 

I'll check with Larry on @Bill's post. 

I know for a fact Jarek is trying, probably harder than he should. Larry doesn't seem to want to say much of anything, probably because there are huge issues to fix, with more on the way I suspect.
Jarek, please tell me I'm wrong.
@Bill, in answer to your question, "Is there anything at all going on?", I fear the true answer is likely, "No". But I would really like to be proven wrong.

Here is from the first link. LHL original plans for  the Wave 64 were for all to have BT and WiFi it seems. Larry needs to revisit what this all means.

Not sure what is going on.

for those interested, it seems that Larry had the Wave 64 come with BT and WiFi. From the first link I had in my notes see this pic:

Note to all, the links I provided two up do not work with this forum software...just copy and past them into a browser. The first google docs link used to be updated by LHL at one point...sadly it has stopped.

Again copy and paste the links, don't click on them

You will note in the links above that BT and WiFi were supposed to be standard after the 32 cancelled.  

Is Larry sorting out the board supplier issue?

This new Asteria thing is yet another reason why Larry needs to be at home to get things done and stop hiding behind Jarek. We still don't have a concrete update on the Wave or a public disclosure of the REAL reason why the wave beta boards haven't shown up. It only causes additional grief to all when the owner takes off without notice on a campaign that has major, major threats to success.
Amazing how quick an answer from Larry came. Shame he does not do this all the time. There are still questions he never answers.
Login or Signup to post a comment