Start a new topic

General Comments/Questions

Hi everyone, I am opening a thread here for all IGG backers (and other guests) to comment on the project, ask questions, post screenshots if needed, etc. As I explained in IGG, this will be a much easier place to hold discussion. The character count is unlimited, alerts to LHL staff will be given on new posts, and you can edit posts as well. I'm currently checking with FreshDesk staff on how to allow quotes on the forum. 

Again, same rules as before via IGG: the only time a post will be deleted is if it gets into personal attack territory. If you discuss LHL business practices, I don't have a problem with that. 

We look forward to hearing from you and advancing the conversation! 

- Jarek

1 person has this question

@Bill for some reason your posts were waiting to be approved. Don't know what flags them. They're all approved. 

@Bill from what I was told, Larry is over in Japan for the audio show. Then he will fly over to Beijing on Monday for 3 important business meetings over there. I don't know what they are, but that is what I was told. 

I’ll see if my wife will give me a pass to go tomorrow.

Let us know how it goes. Post pics if you get them. 

Frederick that would be great I wonder what he says to a backer. Wonder if he wants to meet one. Ask him about the vidac campaign to if you can. Thanks
See my posts have to be approved too

@Adrian your posts above weren't needing to be approved. 

That’s odd because it said so on top of this page when I posted them and they did not go up when I posted them either

Freshdesk is really weird at times. Much better than IGG though. I don't know what flags the post. But as long as you're not being an a-hole, I'll approve whatever you guys post. 

My wife gave me approval to go tomorrow Adrianne-will do. My personal interest lies in the HPA but I am familiar with the major issues in the other campaigns so I’ll bring them up.

Yes. Please report back to everyone with details. Should be very interesting! Get pictures!!

Below 70 "open" BigCommerce tickets now. 

You should able to finish them before Christmas

We're at about 40 now. 

@everyone as far as the posts being flagged for approval, here's what our software does: " System will check all topics and replies for third party links and other spam activity." 

Login or Signup to post a comment