Start a new topic

General Comments/Questions

Hi everyone, I am opening a thread here for all IGG backers (and other guests) to comment on the project, ask questions, post screenshots if needed, etc. As I explained in IGG, this will be a much easier place to hold discussion. The character count is unlimited, alerts to LHL staff will be given on new posts, and you can edit posts as well. I'm currently checking with FreshDesk staff on how to allow quotes on the forum. 

Again, same rules as before via IGG: the only time a post will be deleted is if it gets into personal attack territory. If you discuss LHL business practices, I don't have a problem with that. 

We look forward to hearing from you and advancing the conversation! 

- Jarek

1 person has this question

Another very quiet weekend as far as this campaign is concerned. A colleague just took delivery of a clock radio from China via ebay. Took one week to get. These boards have taken forever. What is going on? What is Larry's plan?
Interesting post in headfi: "On a side note, I was informed the only reason we used IGG was because one of the founders is supposedly best friends with Gavin. IGG wasn't originally built for our type of campaigns, and it didn't get to that "level" until 2016 or so." Good old nepotism....another great insight into this campaign. Where are the boards? What's the plan?

Just to give everyone a progress report: On the BigCommerce tickets, right now we're now closing in on (by tomorrow) 150 tickets that are "Open" which means that we haven't responded to yet. BUT: we were around 400 earlier, so that means we've been cranking through these and getting them answered/resolved. There are "Pending" BigCommerce tickets in the system, which just means that we are waiting on the customer response. So either way, if your BigCommerce ticket hasn't been answered yet, it will be soon-ish. Again, we've hired Natalie and we have another guy helping out as a volunteer, so these should go fairly quickly.
Any negative comments about any of ^ won't be responded to by me, as I'll be too busy working on tickets. (or at a Clutch concert, whichever comes first)

Edit: After an 16 hour day on this, we're now at 149 "Open" tickets. As the song goes: I've done it, I've had it, I'm ready for bed.

Appreciate your efforts! But the million dollar question is where are the beta units. Hate to be a downer, but ticket response is only a small part of the issue plaguing LHL, but this has been an issue ling before your arrival Jarek. Where are he boards and the beta units?

Can i get a response to my ticket #38901 (Geek Wave 64 storage capacity upgrade !!!!)

Thank you.

@ Larry:

why the move to this "forum" if questions will still not be answered?

1 person likes this

Now Jarek into Submarine mode as well as Larry have no information for him, the final bottleneck still Larry. 

I'm not in submarine mode, I just have nothing to report. And I'm working on tickets. But I'm around. 

First off, Jarek, I have no quarrel with you...you seem to have a genuine interest in all this. But your last post on submarine mode represents the total problem of LHL: "nothing to report".  For years this company has been working on tickets, ordering systems, forum systems..blah blah blah. What about the product? Do you realize how ridiculous it looks that Larry insists boards are "on their way" and yet he has no idea where they are? In a sense he is hanging you out to dry...as you have nothing else to say. While you may not be in submarine mode, Larry sure is. I am tired of tickets and systems that should have been set up ages ago. And to hear that Gavin only went with IGG because he friend was running it? This only adds my the frustration of backers. I want my unit or I want my money back. I would suggest everyone cross post in headfi, the main IGG page, and computer audiophile. I feel I also will need to drag this up again with IGG. The smokescreens of ordering systems and tickets is just too old. Larry needs to step into these forums and give a proper response to what is going on. But hey you said it in your post Jarek "nothing".

@Bill I have passed all comments and frustration to all members of the LHL staff I interact with. 

Progress report: down to 100 "open" tickets for BigCommerce. 

Jarek, that’s why I said Larry was the bottleneck, he still can answer some questions, but I can’t see any questions answered in forum rather than IGG founder was Gavin l’s buddy, nothing answered
It also begs the question what will be left to do after this round of tickets is done...maybe create another round? Larry needs to step up and detail what is going on. 2017 is nearly up with no progress made. Many other models have been made and shipped. Questions asked here are answered as best as possible by Jarek, but the big ones he can't answer. Larry shouldn't be hiding behind Jarek. If this campaign can't be fullfilled, then give us our money back.

News updates:

1. The Wave beta boards have NOT arrived yet to my information.
2. Larry is in Japan this weekend at an audio show
3. The BigCommerce tickets that are "open" (ie: not waiting for a customer to respond) are down to 100 from about 400.
4. The new LH building paperwork got sent over late. When it gets signed, LH/L can be moved in.

Why is Larry traveling when there is nothing going on at home? Or is that the idea...to be away. Honestly Jarek he doesn't seem to have a clue what he's doing. Maybe the beta boards will be in next year. Where is LHL getting the $ to send him off on these trips and to get new building space. What's to be done in the new building? Another week of no news at LHL... brilliant.
Login or Signup to post a comment