Start a new topic

General Comments/Questions

Hi everyone, I am opening a thread here for all IGG backers (and other guests) to comment on the project, ask questions, post screenshots if needed, etc. As I explained in IGG, this will be a much easier place to hold discussion. The character count is unlimited, alerts to LHL staff will be given on new posts, and you can edit posts as well. I'm currently checking with FreshDesk staff on how to allow quotes on the forum. 

Again, same rules as before via IGG: the only time a post will be deleted is if it gets into personal attack territory. If you discuss LHL business practices, I don't have a problem with that. 

We look forward to hearing from you and advancing the conversation! 

- Jarek

1 person has this question

A reassurance was all I needed. Thanks. I am so looking forward to (hopefully)!having the device at long last.

Please send me the invoices for the Vi Dac I paid for in 2015 but have still not received, and not received any update on in 2 years. Also please refund me the $225 shipping which I paid for in 2016, this was charged under false pretences.

1 person likes this

Pregnant pause.........

I am waiting for a Geek Wave and need to change the address for delivery, please advice.

LH Labs is no longer in business!

Havent been in business for years...

your are probably right, just thought they would have the decency to say it themselves.  shame on them!

They have had quite a few updates, but you will find them here.

This one has photos of the near finished product.

https://support.lhlabs.com/support/solutions/articles/13000063306-wave-update-4-18-2019

@Rick Product is not finished. Those are just pc renderings. Nothing even close to finished

You can find the timeline of updates here

https://support.lhlabs.com/support/solutions/folders/5000209706

@Rick lhlabs is out of business. Light Harmonic is funding them now. Nothing is even close to being finished.

@Bill can you share a link to definitive information to share with everyone?  How did you find out?

If you have been following at headfi and audiophilesyle you will see that jarek has said LHLabs has run out of money. The so called parent company of Light Harmonic will provide funding when they are able to. Go have a look...all the money across all LHL campaigns is gone.
By the way, these forums have been essentially abandoned by LHL...you wont get any meaningful info here.

The last update was on April 26th, 2019 from LHL about the wave, which was a week ago.....

Login or Signup to post a comment