Start a new topic

General Comments/Questions

Hi everyone, I am opening a thread here for all IGG backers (and other guests) to comment on the project, ask questions, post screenshots if needed, etc. As I explained in IGG, this will be a much easier place to hold discussion. The character count is unlimited, alerts to LHL staff will be given on new posts, and you can edit posts as well. I'm currently checking with FreshDesk staff on how to allow quotes on the forum. 

Again, same rules as before via IGG: the only time a post will be deleted is if it gets into personal attack territory. If you discuss LHL business practices, I don't have a problem with that. 

We look forward to hearing from you and advancing the conversation! 

- Jarek

1 person has this question

@ Larry:

why the move to this "forum" if questions will still not be answered?

1 person likes this

So there IS a revenue issue ...

I do not know who's strategy drove the company in this situation but this person should at least acknowledge his mistake and apologies because it puts us all in a bad situation.

I think the worst one is to point at Larry. Even if he should have looked into it and avoid the disaster, I do not beleive he is the real culprit in all this.

Well I hope he succeed and manage to get things running again.

For my part, as I said before, I would agree on any downgrade, uniformisation etc. that would help speeding thing up so we can get our order. Even at the cost of spec changes.

1 person likes this

Please send me the invoices for the Vi Dac I paid for in 2015 but have still not received, and not received any update on in 2 years. Also please refund me the $225 shipping which I paid for in 2016, this was charged under false pretences.

1 person likes this

We are still working on the Wave screen display speed. When I have further progress updates, I’ll post them for everyone.

In other news, investors from Asia are flying to San Francisco this week to meet with Larry and discuss business opportunities to grow/expand the business so IGG projects can be finished in a more rapid fashion.

1 person likes this

This is my 4th attempt to get a confirmation of my order. 1st was logging a ticket at the support page, 2nd at GW IGG site and 3rd at an LHLab forum.

It seems like customer support created this forum thread so perhaps I'll get a reply from here.

===========

I created a ticket requesting order confirmation. I also posted at GW IGG requesting confirmation. I'm reposting here coz I really don't know now the best way to communicate to LHLabs.

======================

Hi Jarek,

I created a ticket at the LHLabs support site. It seems all my previous tickets are no longer listed. I only relied on a very old email confirmation of my order back in August 2015 from a certain Gina Stewart.The email attachment has all the details of my order.

Can you confirm my order? The ticket number is #43705.

1 person likes this

@Bill update coming when approved. I'm writing it right now. 

1 person likes this
Their reputation has already been hit as they largely sell in Asia now. Their IGG products will most certainly be out of date if they deliver...and if they do it will be on a piecemeal basis over many years. You also mention after sales needs....I'm taking you meant warranty. Given that they have no funds to make units, they will be unlikely able to provide warranty service. I'm not interested in getting a wave. I only want a refund.

1 person likes this
@Jarek and Larry. Would you be so kind to affirm that us having hope is not a sign of stupidity? I have 3 units ordered, and had promised a unit each to my 2 sons many moons ago. I’m a bit embarrassed as a father, but still am hoping to come through to my promise to them.

1 person likes this
Just checking in.

1 person likes this

1 person likes this
It is interesting that posts need to be approved before appearing. Why is that message popping up?

It's a Freshdesk thing. I'll have to look into it. Sometimes it has me approve posts, other times it doesn't. I'll have to do some experiments or research into it. 

Hi Jarek, Thanks for your reply regarding the board shipping just a follow up you have said that it is supposed to arrive in 5 days and then in next paragraph you have written it will arrive in 10 ? Also, if I am correct we are reading about this shipment for more than a month now! Also, I think it’s a good time for a detailed update as it has been quite a few months now without an update. As I am sure the board is in shipment but rest of the tram is still work and haven’t been just waiting for the board to come ?

Follow the link for an answer on the sound quality of the 2A models vs the Geek Wave models:

https://support.lhlabs.com/discussions/topics/13000019795/page/last#post_13000084946

Can i get a response to my ticket #38901 (Geek Wave 64 storage capacity upgrade !!!!)

Thank you.

Login or Signup to post a comment