Start a new topic
Solved

Case resolution?

Hello, I was so excited and relieved that my case was finally going to be resolved. LH Labs was literally just one step away from resolving my case and now I have heard nothing again. Please, respond to my case. Matt L. and Larry himself were involved. Since over two weeks later, no replies again. https://support.lhlabs.com/support/tickets/39483

Sadly, not uncommon. I've had a ticket open for the last 2 months. No replies, no contact of any sort.

Anyone know how to get a refund for all of this? I spent over $10,000+ and haven't received ANYTHING yet. No answers to any of my tickets either.
Hi Josh this is Matt from the Tech Support Team here at LH Labs. I have been filtering through the forums and had come across this topic. I'm sorry to hear about your previous experience. If there is anything I can assist you with, you can reach out to me via email at matt.luca@lhlabs.com and I will be able to answer any questions you may have.
Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you patiently awaiting for your case to be resolved!
- Matt

Login or Signup to post a comment