Start a new topic

How do I check my order status?

I ordered a Wave, but I don't know where I can see my order on the LH website. There are 2 separate logins, 1 for the main site and another for support. Why is this so? Very confusing to me. Anyways, I'd like to see that my order is accounted for on your end.

Cheers,

Aaron

6 people like this idea

I have the same question(s) as Aaron but I see that, as usual, there are no replies from LH Labs.

Of course they are hiding behind our stash of $$$$. I bet they are not even done counting the millions we sent them!

Seriously I am in the same situation. Ordered a Geek Wave long long time ago. After all this waiting at least it would be good to see that we have a product ordered in our name in our profile and some clearer timeline for the shipment.

This place is the black hole for our $$$. Little updates, what timeline and staff  leaving the sinking boat.  Just give us back our $ or a product ASAP.

As disappointed as everyone else. Crowdfunded portable speakers by Mass Fidelity and that was a far better experience. Prospects for LH Labs delivering seem fainter and fainter as the months pass. Email from yesterday gave hope I could check my order status, but where LH Labs???

Manny tells me he can see my Wave64 in BigCommerce site!? I see nothing, zip, nada. 

Can someone provide the web address to the BigCommerce site?

Same here opened ticket no response after 3 days.  Well actually its no response after 3 years.

5 days still no response

To all that can't see their order or don't know what website to check. Go to: https://store-ld3fs743uz.mybigcommerce.com/account.php?action=order_status

If you don't have a login, create one. Just make sure you use the same email address as your Indiegogo account. Once you're in, check your orders. If it show nothing, zip, nada, then create a support ticket. Gina (LHLabs) will add your order to the website and send you a confirmation email.

Hope this helps,

Bruce

1 person likes this

I have had some of the same problems with shipment of my source. Bruce your web page link helped and I have it book market. 

Also do any of you have a Geek Pluse? I have the sFi with the optional LS-1 power supply. Mine started to cycle about 3 months ago -- meaning that it would cycle off after about a minute of playing time and try to cycle back on every 20 seconds or so. You can hear the clicking from within the unit. 

I contacted the repair group. They asked me to reflash the operating software which I did-- no change. Once we got to that point I have had no replies to my several inquiries. That has been over two months ago.  Has anyone else had any repair issues with their Geek equipment?

Am still waiting for my pulse xfi - from initial campaign. No reply to my tickets either and makes me real sad about my investment !

Hi Monish, this is Matt from the Technical Support team here are LH Labs. I am sorry to hear this! We have been working very hard on pushing the remaining units out and only a handful of orders are left to be fulfilled however, we have created a new batch of Pulse boards that should hopefully be coming in soon! I will have you marked down on my list and if I end up coming across a Pulse XFI, your name will be on it (:

Thank you once again for your continued time and patience! We really appreciate it!

- Matt

Can i have some sort of support I have been left out in the cold for months and last reply was from gina happilly accepting my payment without making good on any shipping details can my case be looked into this isnt fair

Hi Louie I apologize for this. If you can, can you please email me at matt.luca@lhlabs.com with a bit more information regarding this case and I will be more than happy to take over! (:
Best,
- Matt

Login or Signup to post a comment