Start a new topic

How do I check my order status?

I ordered a Wave, but I don't know where I can see my order on the LH website. There are 2 separate logins, 1 for the main site and another for support. Why is this so? Very confusing to me. Anyways, I'd like to see that my order is accounted for on your end.

Cheers,

Aaron

6 people like this idea

@Monish I replied back to your ticket. Thanks. 

I haven't heard back since months reg my blue and Xfi order... Should I create yet another ticket ?

@Clipdin We just communicated back to every single BigCommerce ticket we could find in our system. Please check your email for details. Thanks! 

- Jarek

I've submitted three tickets because my Geek Wave order does not show up also.  I've heard nothing!  So much for this "better communication" bullshit.  Nothing has changed here.

The only thing they understand is when you hit them in the wallet. Go to amazon, find all their products leave 1 star reviews. Leave terrible reviews and feedback on EVERY web presence they have. Teach them a lesson.

ive had a ticket open for 9 months and ive been dodged and dived at every single turn its horrible way to treat a customer who just wants clear dialogue

the lack of support is extremely frustrating can anyone give me larry's email?

My order is also not showing up. And there is nowhere on the bigcommerce site to leave a support ticket.

Please respond

Hi @BrianSmith, The last batch of Pulse INF are on their way from the factory (: Thanks for holding on tight!!
Also, we have just received a handful of Source chassis here in house. These will begin shipping very soon! Thank you all for your patience! You will most certainly be impressed by both the build quality and software aspect of it!

--
Matt

1 person likes this

Im still waiting on my Pulse Infinity as well and no one seems to be even answering tickets anymore!  At this point I'd really just like someone to refund my money you've had for over two years now!

Sad thing is no one even replies to my tickets ? Also I can't find my order in the provided link. Can any support staff please respond ?

When can I expect the shipment of my Geek Source. I see the status is in the fulfillment que  where it has been for the past several months. I would just like to get some indication when they will be shipped as I have noted that you have shown the prototype at several audio shows.

When will I receive my order Source 3TB Music Server?

Thank you for the link! I can finally see that LH Labs does have my order in their system and it's correctly configured.

@ Bruce Roller

Thanks for including that URL above. LH Labs' site doesn't make it easy to find where to log in to one's online account with them. Appreciate the link!

Login or Signup to post a comment