Start a new topic

customer support

Hello , interested to know if customer support is always so  poor ? Reported a dead geek pulse in excess of two weeks ago and i am still waiting for a response regards returning the unit for repair. It is out of warranty and obviously the cost of repair and transport will have to be born by myself a uk geek owner.  I also own an lps supply which in reality i have no way of checking if it is functioning properly, Having owned  some the big uk companies higher end equipment i do find it odd that lh labs support is frankly so poor,

TICKET NUMBER: #35528 Source SSD

IT IS UNBELIEVABLE THAT AFTER 10 DAYS I HAVE RECEIVED NO RESPONSE!

JUST AT THE MOMENT WHEN IT IS NECESSARY TO FINALIZE MY ORDER -- AND COUNTLESS MONTHS AFTER YOU HAVE TAKEN MY MONEY -- YOU REFUSE TO RESPOND.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS ABUSE OF A CUSTOMER. NONE.

ONE MORE TIME: PLEASE CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE SET A NEW DEADLINE FOR FINALIZING SOURCE ORDERS AND INFORM ME OF WHAT THAT IS.

ALSO: I STILL NEED AN ANSWER TO MY ORIGINAL QUESTIONS!

GEOFF

1 person likes this

Hate to say this but i don't think anyone will be hearing from this bunch of charlatans. ANOTHER FLY BY NIGHT AUDIO COMPANY RIPPING PEOPLE OFF , EVEN MORE SO THAN NORMAL WITH THE CROWD FUNDING PROJECT ROBBING PEOPLE WITHOUT EVEN PROVIDING PRODUCT.

1 person likes this

UNBELIEVEABLE! UNFRICKING BELIEVEABLE!!

A flood of generic emails from LH today telling me to log into my account.

I tried. No account with my email seems to exist.

But LH CREATED the new account FOR ME less than a month ago.

AND I HAVE A SUPPORT TICKET ON THAT ACCOUNT: 
TICKET NUMBER: #35528 Source SSD

I have emailed. I have called. I have posted on Facebook. I have posted here.

PLEASE CONTACT ME. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS. NONE!

1 person likes this
Is there and update for either of you? I see no responses from LH - it is almost like this forum was abandoned. Is there a forum moderator? Did you guys get taken care of ?

Mine is currently back at lh labs for rectification, things do appear to be moving forward for me anyway.
Spoke to soon no Word from lh labs on my rma which had been fixed upgraded to xfi payed for and then apparently faulty again once I had payed. That's early November it packed up took me 4 days to ship it from the UK to california and the rest of that period to hear nothing. Great business model lh labs ignorance or arrogance you tell me ?

I create ticket #34954 for repair of a split GO V2i case in late November (the LHL system doesn't show the precise date. I returned the item as instructed in December, 2016.  

It is now **Feb 15**, 2017, and there is NO SIGN of my GO, and no response to repeated inquiries over the last 2 months.

I would greatly appreciate a response immediately, with an update on the location and ETA of my GO.

Created a ticket jan 30 and have not heard anything from anyone yet...

The service really sucks!

I have heard nothing back from this company either, we need to show up at this company's front door and find out what is really going on.

Huge lies going on there.

I also posted in the forum about the service and having problems with my Revive and now someone has taken that post down...

How freakin painful. Such a mess. I upgraded a GO V2+ and turn around was under a month. But this forum screams "we don't pay attention to this forum we created to serve the customers"
Please reply Larry and/or Matt L. You were literally just one step away from resolving my issue and then, two more weeks of dead silence. It has been two months since my original case was opened. Please at least update me.

I created ticket #39287 for some poorly grounded Vibrato IEMs to see if there was any chance of repair or replacing them. This ticket has now been open for 33 days and 20 hours at the time of this post.

Unfortunately, I won't be purchasing any LH Labs products if this is the kind of service that they provide. It's unfortunate because I really enjoy my IEMs (aside from the occasional shock which isn't too bad since I'm sitting when listening to them).

LH Labs has clearly shut down their Customer Service department. My ticket is months old! They would do themselves a favor if they just said so.

All of us who have paid money yet not received the product we paid for can apparently, only hope that the products 
will eventually be produced, eventually work, and will -- eventually -- be supported.

An open admission of what is going on from Larry -- or someone -- would be MUCH better, than the status quo which only makes people angrier.

I can not imagine funding a product in advance again.

Login or Signup to post a comment