Start a new topic

Vibrato shipping date - any news?

Good morning! I was very happy to hear about the Vibrato Headphones and I placed my order the very same day I received the special offer.

This was the beginning of April, with an expectation to deliver by end of May.

I haven't heard any news since then.

Thanks for any feedback.

I received a response yesterday from Gina, who advised that they're awaiting a new shipment from the factory, and that I should expect a shipping notice in the next few weeks.

When I asked why I can buy the Vibratos through Amazon for immediate delivery, she responded:

"We have offered the Vibrato to our retail lines and this stock is not available to ship to replacement backers."  In other words, we're not a priority, even though we long ago paid for shipping (and the thoroughly bogus Verbs).  

So much for customer happiness.

1 person likes this

I have a reply to a mail concerning the Vibrato:

"....The Production department are preparing the rest of the Vibratos for shipment and should conclude by the end of July. You will receive a shipping notification with tracking info within the next few weeks once your order comes up in our shipping queue and is ready to leave our facility."

1 person likes this

Would love to know when the Vibratos is coming my way too! I was excited to learn that LH Labs was quick to respond to the issues with the Verbs with Vibratos, but this kind of waiting without any information does not feel very apologetic nor customer service oriented.

Same question here, what is the status? Gr Alwin
Got Vibrato yesterday. Definitely treble focused.

I paid $26 for the Vibratos "gift" to make up for the awful Verb. I immediately regretted paying for another mistake so my plan was to sell the unit upon receipt. Several months have passed and those of us who had the misfortune of buying the Verb and were offered the "gift" of the Vibratos have not received the Vibratos. Meanwhile, you can buy the Vibrato on Amazon without delay. Apparently, this "gift" has turned into another punishment for supporters of the company.

Three weeks ago, I requested a refund of the shipping fees for the "gift". This amounts to $26 USD or $34 CAD. Gina informed me that LH Labs is sorry for the delay and that they will comply with my request for refund within 5 business days. 3 weeks later and several requests for updates later (after 10 days had passed) and I am getting completely ignored by LH Labs. I will never buy anything from this company again! Lesson learned.

Got mine three days ago. Not bad, really. Not worth the MSRP, but very good sounding to my ears.

"Production has been delayed though since this message but we will start to ship as soon as we receive more Vibratos from our factory. We have completed about 70% of all orders. You should see a shipping notification within the next few weeks.(we expect the shipment for the next batch of Vibratos by the end of W2 of September) I apologize for this additional wait and appreciate your patience regarding this. "

...we'll see...

I have not received my paid for Vibrato. I have asked numerous times and all reported delivery times have come and gone repeatedly?

-CB

I have the same question

Last promised shipping date was end of July (after the email of 03 June). Is there a new promised date? Thank you.

Last I heard it was May 5, 2018 ;-)

Thats's as good a date as any date LHLabs has published on anything they make!

-CB

This is what I was told "We wanted to provide those of you who have not yet received your orders with a progress and schedule update. We shipped out many units and found we needed to order a second batch to meet the overwhelming (but awesome!) response. The second batch of units has been delayed by our manufacturer due to our specific titanium driver material and we cannot rush them without compromising the quality of the earbuds. Shipping will resume immediately upon our receiving this second batch, which is scheduled for the end of next week." Then when I inquired about the fact that the orders were placed in April, so why was the need for a second batch from overwhelming response not known in April/May I got a generic answer that didn't answer the question.

I received my Vibratos today, so it looks like they're shipping them.  However.the sound is terrible! Harsh, screeching highs, uneven midrange and NO BASS AT ALL.  

LH Labs has delivered crappy headphones once again.  And they've made a profit on the shipping, too ($15 is more than twice the cost of mailing). 

Login or Signup to post a comment