Start a new topic

Amps

Where are they.

1 person has this problem

Class action suit anyone?

Made my pledge in November 2014, still waiting. This is what the replied - "We currently do not have a shipping estimate yet for the S100 as it is still in R&D"

I am starting to side with Mr. Arndt.  There is absolutely NO indication that there is any activity anywhere at LHLabs on any product, much less anything specific like the Power Amps.  Anymore, LHLabs seems like a scam and we were all taken in.

We have to review the Indiegogo agreement to find out our options. In the meantime I will keep opening tickets to force them to advise the status of the amps.

...and it's April of 2018, and still no S100!

Not before 2020

I purchased this amp to build a new system back in 2014. I think I have purchased and sold about 8 amps since I PAID for this GHOST amp.

The lack of transparency with what is going on is absolutely horrible, and that was what I felt three years ago.

At my age I'll be dead before these amps are (if ever) completed, but maybe that's what they are banking on. This is a crime...

I sold all my other LH Laughs equipment and if the amp ever did show up, who needs it now. I'll just run a chassis test for them and run it over with my truck.

1 person likes this

I go on here once every 2 years just for laughs so I am getting it all out today.

See you in 2020 (hopefully).

Login or Signup to post a comment